Do you have an awesome blog post idea that you would love to have featured on my blog? If so, I’d love to hear it!
See the guest post guidelines below to get started!
[Disclaimer: Please note this post may contain affiliate links. This means I may receive a commission if clicked at no extra cost to you. Though the opinions remain my own.]
Guest Post Requirements
Please read the requirements below carefully to avoid any delays.
Your Guest Post Pitch
Please include the below in your guest post pitch section:
– Proposed titles for guest post
– 1-2 sentence summary of guest post topic
– A brief outline of topics to be covered in guest post
Once you have your guest post pitch ready, please complete this form here to submit your idea for consideration. If you have more than one idea, please submit one form per guest post idea.
**Please note you should have a good understanding on how to do keyword research as your post will need to be SEO optimized. You can learn how to do proper keyword research here.
Guest Post Guidelines
If your guest post is accepted, the following guest post guidelines will need to be followed:
Prior to Submission
– Your guest post content must be original. This means it cannot appear anywhere else online
– Must be high-quality content
– Must be greater than 1200 words
– You may include up to 2 dofollow links to your blog posts (Sept. 2020 Update: pending confirmation if guest post links are now required to be nofollow)
– No affiliate links are allowed unless they are my affiliate links
– Please optimize your blog post and post title for SEO – you can use this keyword research tool if needed
– Please proofread your blog post carefully prior to submission
– Provide an image and short bio or yourself to be included in the post
Once you have completed your guest post, please submit your guest post via Google Docs or Microsoft Word to [email protected] and I’ll send you final instructions from there.
Please note I reserve the right to refuse publication or edit the guest post as needed to fit my blog. If multiple edits are needed, the guest post may be rejected.
Once Guest Post is Live
– You agree to promote the guest post on your website and social media platforms
– You agree to respond to guest post comments
– Would love for you to join my Facebook group for bloggers here so I can tag you when I share in the weekly threads ☺
By submitting your guest post using this form, you agree that you have read and accepted the terms above.
I look forward to hearing your ideas! ♥